Monday, May 10, 2010

Building Project, Part 2


So, I finally finished my console table. Well, mostly finished it. I think I may put a coat of polyurethane on it for further protection. It is not completely square, and very far from perfect, but as I have NEVER built anything in my life, I am pretty happy with it! If you have not seen her blog, you MUST go visit Anna at knockoffwood.com (where I got the plans and inspiration to try this table) --she has so many great furniture plans over there!

This is not the final display for this table. I took this picture on M0ther's Day and this matched the table decor. The small flower arrangements were made for me by my mother-in-law (symbolizing one for each of my three kids), and the roses in the round case were from my sister's yard. The silk ones in the blue vase were a mother's day gift from my 4-year-old daughter. They are my favorite ones :)

I am linking this up to Shanty2Chic's I Made it Without My Hubby party.

No comments:

Post a Comment