Sunday, January 23, 2011

Test Post

Cannot believe it has been more than six months since I posted! Life has been busy with four kids five and under!

I decided that since I have 3 boys and only one girl, I am going to endeavor to enjoy her girly-ness more. To that end, I am trying to convert our office into a separate room for her. This is a HUGE project to take on!

Also, in browsing online the other night, I came across this charming site with some great ideas for some very girly hair styles! After reading her blog, I think I may have to buy some more hair "pretties" for my daughter and bribe her to stand still for me long enough to try some of them!

1 comment:

  1. I think it will be easier to turn the extra room into her room than to try any of those hairstyles on her.

    ReplyDelete